Thursday, May 22, 2014

A place to eat

I like go out to eat with my family and actually I don’t have favorite place to eat. We went to different places every time, for example, one day, we went to a traditional Rancagua restaurant called “Patito Junior” on the Rancagua center. We eat home food, there’s a lot of option to choose like cazuelas, ajiaco, cocimiento, etc. It’s delicious.
Another place where I went it’s a pub called “Pasion” on the Rancagua center too. I like to go there with my friends in the night, it’s a quiet place where you can enjoy with a conversation, drinking  a juice, beer, water, whatever you want, and eat fast food, home food, etc.
Finally, I like to say that I know that is not healthy but I love pizza! So telepizza or pizza hut are places where you can find me sometimes. I try not to eat pizza really often, because I care about my health and my body jajaj. My order is champiñon, extra cheese and pepperoni.

I really enjoy eat, I don’t have a prefer type of food, I like to try different things.

8 comments:

  1. I totally agree!, I love pizza, it's the best!!. and you have many differente places to eat!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love eat and cook pizza, I think that it could be so healthy if the ingredients are not unhelthy =) like a vegetables etc.
    A lot of places to visit in rancagua, great tips!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, the pizza can be potentially healthy (and delicious, obviously xD). If I ever travel to Rancagua, I remember your tips.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha I love pizza too, but I think that hamburgers are better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If someday I go to Rancagua I could pass for those places.
    Pd: I love pizza.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I prefer Papa Johns' pizza :3 I always order the vegetarian pizza c:

    ReplyDelete
  8. If I go to Rancagua I will go to that place C:

    ReplyDelete