Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Somethings that I'd like to Learn O.o


Hello dear bloggers! Today I will talk about something that I’d like to learn and there’s so many things that I’d like to learn, and I’ll tell you the most important.
First of all, I’ll like to learn classic dance, because is an art where I had not explore and for me it’s really fun; and I say classic dance and no another because classic dance, I think, requires a more assiduously because it has a harder technique   . Also, I’d like to learn something related to the medicine or surgery, I know that is wire but It’s something really interesting for me, actually, when I was a child I wont to be an surgeon. 
Another thing that I’d like to learn and it’s something that I did once in my life is take sing lessons. I had to leave the lessons because my scholar efficiency get worse, and I needed more time to study, so I’d like to restart that activity.
And the last important thing that I’d like to learn is cook jaja, because now that I live her I need to eat varied food, not only pasta and salad. I don’t like cook but it’s something necessary in this point of my life.

So that’s all! Enjoy your week!


7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello, cooking is really funny. you should do it more and enjoy it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to cook, maybe I can help you! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you, I also want to learn about classic dance

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh! hahah you definitively needs learn to cook! when you learn you have to invite me to taste your food!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I should take singing lessons because I'm a terrible singer xD

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also had to learn to cook when I went to live alone, but I found it entertaining!

    ReplyDelete