Thursday, April 24, 2014

The Greatest Star: Miss Barbra Streisand

Barbra in Funny Girl (1968)
Hello everybody!

Today I'm going to talk to you about the greatest female artist in the whole world, the one and only Barbra Streisand *-* <3

I fell in love with this woman when I saw her in Funny Girl, a movie from 1968. In that movie, she plays as the hilarious Fanny Brice. After that, I've seen so many movies of her, like: The Way We Were, Funny Lady, The Guilt Trip and Yentl. Also, Yentl was the first movie that was produced, directed, written and starring by a woman, and that woman is Miss Barbra Streisand.

Also, Barbra is a great musician, I love her voice so much, that I could listen her forever. My favorite Barbra's song is Don't Rain On My Parade. It's a great great song.

Barbra on Musicares Person of the Year (2011)
Nowadays, Barbra is 72, and as a matter of fact, her birthday is today! (April 24th). This amazing woman is very talented, she can sing, dance, act, write and several other awesome things. And, a fun fact, Miss Streisand has her own mall! Just for her!*-*

I love this woman, I could marry her jaja. I admire her so much, her career is so awesome, and even with her age, she keeps singing as if she were 20 years old.

Finally, I'm glad to show you all a live performance of Somewhere that Barbra made in 2007 in her World Tour.




3 comments:

  1. She is an amazing and a remarkable woman, I wish I could sing like her ajaja :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her voice too! She is a great artist, I want be like her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know her. But I feel curiosity about her. I could search something about her.

    ReplyDelete