Wednesday, April 16, 2014

My favorite Piece of Technology

     Hello, today I’m going to tell you about my favorite piece of technology. Actually, there is two pieces of technology that I love: My cellphone and my phones.
     I think that I like this pieces because are very useful. I mean, you can your cellphone to keep contact with people far away from you, also you can do so many things more complex like: send an e-mail, post a photo or even do a video call. But one of the things that I like on cellphones is that you can listen to music. I love music a lot, and I like to hear it when I’m walking, running, traveling or when I’m happy, sad, angry, etc.
     To hear music, I need something really important if I don’t want to make troubles to another people: my phones. Some people say that in the future I’m going to be deaf but I don’t feel that. I love the fact that when I use my phones everything seems to be ok.
     I got my current cellphone last June when change the old cellphone for this one on Claro Company and since that moment I use it every day, in almost every minute, but I used cellphones and phones since I was a child of almost 12 years old.
     Probably the world without these pieces would be very bored in my opinion, because music complements us as the persons that we are. There’s a song for almost every single moment in the life like: engagement, death, prom, parties, New Year, Christmas, etc. So I think that the world wouldn’t be the same without music.

3 comments:

  1. I use to listen to music everyday, but I broke my headphones :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my cellphone too!! hahaha soulmate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi !
    I agree with you, the phones are great. I`m love it too to listen music when I travel, it`s more amazing.
    regards.!

    ReplyDelete