Wednesday, April 9, 2014

One of my favourite photos

I saw last year Glee's perfomance of "Applause" and on that performance appear a character really awesome. And i said: "I have to do that". I told to my artistic friend Orlando "Hey dude, can we do this photo with Florsifa (A friend)?, His face was like "It would be awesome". So the next saturday we went to his home and we started preparing the clothes, make up and the camera.
Orlando's cousin took us the photos, because we were creating all the scene to do something incredible.
The basically concept of the photo is the Theatricality, we wanted to express that and i think, in my opinion, that we made it. 
In the photo you can see me with all the make up (Face white, eyes blue and skyblue and some part of the face was yellow and red). Also, you can see Orlando's and Florsifa's arms.
Once in my home i used Photoshop to edit the photo and put only the face in color and the rest in black and white.
I really love so much this photo because is so theatrical and that is just who i am as a person, as you know i'm an young actor and i love these kind of photos for all the concept that is involve on it.

8 comments:

  1. It´s a really nice picture, your friend have a nice talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! You did a nice work there! You are so lucky for having those friends that can complement you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your picture is really worked, I like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, your photo is so cool, I love it!. Great job! >w<b

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your picture is really aweoseme! (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like a lot! Is really artistic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woo!! the picture it´s so artistic, I really love it c:

    ReplyDelete