Wednesday, April 30, 2014

My Biggest Ambition

Hello!
Today I’m going to tell you my biggest ambition. This is something that I know that I’ll go to do at some point on my life, and is be a great actor.
I grew up wishing be an actor in the future, and when I went to high school and I joined to the Drama class, my life completely change.
I would love to be a professional actor because I’m 
fascinated with the idea of play different characters, to communicate something, make people happy with a comedy or make people cry (in a good sense) with a tragedy, and also, I love the applauses.
I think that I have this ambition because I grew up watching movies, TV, and I like the show biz, it seems very fun. The person who inspired me is my Drama Teacher miss Maria Cristina Mussatto Lobos, all who I am today as an actor is because of her.
Reach this dream, it would mean so much to me, because at this point, act is part of my life, I can’t imagine a world where I’m not involved on the Theater.

6 comments:

  1. It's really nice dream I'll hope that you can realized

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a big dream! But if you make an effort, you can do anything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you can realized. I like theater so when you get be an antor I will going to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luck with this project, is a big dream to meet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to be a great actress too! One day we should act together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that its very interesting, I hope you can fulfil it's a very beautiful ambition C:

    ReplyDelete